Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hooray! I now have my new machine

I ordered my Singer Confidence 7469Q,  they didn't get it on the truck. I was disappointed, so was the salesperson. Then I got a bright idea....call Temecula store. The salesperson there said she had three! Yeah, so I grabbed up my receipt and picked up one. I love it!! Completed the baby clothes I had going on. What a dream.....Love it, Love it!
Cooper better watch out, Nana will be sewing up a summer wardrobe.
I also started an Esty store....Check it out JellieBellies.esty.com. Well nothing there yet but I am working on the Logo. It' cute. Well closing for now. Cooper and his mom and dad are coming tomorrow for a visit!! Nana and papa can't wait. We are so excited, we may have trouble sleeping, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment