Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby Quilt in progress

My condolences to the people of Chile. I live in California and cannot imagine and 8.8 quake! Thankfully the culture is close, family first. They have a great foundation to build upon to help each other. In my prayers.

We have many new babies arriving to our family. I have been busy with many projects due to this fact! Here is a photo of the most recent quilt for Ian and Ashley. They are having a "Girl" too! She will be Summer Kaye. Is't that cute? Kaye is in memory of Ian's mother, Linda Kaye.  Cooper is going to be big brother of all the little ladies. I am hand basting the quilt together today. I pin basted it, but I plan to stipple quilt it. I don't want all those pins and new machine meeting up! hopfully I can get this done in the few weeks, if I can hold up. I have to say that I love quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment