Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gardening Cooper Style

The garden is growing....tomatoes are coming in as well as the cucumbers. Purchased some blackberry bushes. We have more area to plant onthe south side of house. Tara and Tim moved the fence back 15 ft or so. Went shopping for some plants, boxwoods, the Blackberries and an avacado tree. This was in hopes Tim removes a tree stump. The tree fell on the roof 6 mons ago. Just the stump left.
I am sewing up gifts for Cooper's 2nd birthday. September 19th. I am making his ABC quilt. I found Curious George fabric and have pajamas cut out ready to sew.
Still sewing dolls too! I bought cute yarn for the Annies. I picked out Red, Yellow, and a pretty turquiose blue for hair.  Tara took an Alice Brook babydoll to a friends baby shower for a gift. I guess I need to have those made up for quick gifts too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment